Friday, August 17, 2012

In Other News


In other news, 
Tommy has made it utterly impossible to eat a bowl of cereal around here. 

He'll eat his cereal and then let Pepper finish off his milk. Sounds tame doesn't it. 

It is until he leaves for school. 


I bust out my mid-morning snack of cereal and milk, sit down at the couch and literally half to fight for every bite as Pepper crawls over my hands and over my shoulder and up from under my arm trying to paw the bowl, tip it over, steal my spoon "milk, milk, milk! it's mine mine mine!"

Soon I find myself yelling "These are MY cheerios!" Like any grown 23 year old woman would.



In other news, 
I found an open uneaten tootsie pop on the carpet under my bed a few days ago. What. the. what. 
So that's where the blue tootsie pop wrapper came from that Pepper has been playing with for the past two weeks. Silly me I thought someone had actually eaten a pop and given her the wrapper. 
At least it wasn't half eaten and stuck to the carpet.



No comments: