Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Day 14

Someone give me a horse!
Thanks to my wonderful SIL Melanie, I'm back on the 30 day challenge wagon. She started it up and due to my guilt, I'm back too! Check out her blog, I'm loving what she's doing with the challenge!

Day 14: Something I made recently.



Gyoza!


strawberry - cucumber - red onion - spinach salad


And Tommy boy has been cooking up a storm as well:


homemade ice cream sandwiches. very serious.


hot dogs cooked into pancake batter = delicious hot dog cocoons


Tommy also has been "making" a house, Mr. Amazing.


A friend of ours bought a mobile home that wasn't as sound as they first thought.


It was pretty much rotten through all of the wood, 
and then the roof blew off during a wind storm,
so Tommy and some volunteer construction majors helped them rebuild over half of the house.


And topped it with a new roof.


I tell ya, it smelled really good inside.


Photo down hallway from untouched half.



The drywall served as a nice table.


And I cleared off a spot for my seat.





That's my baby!

Congratulations Jeffrey and Jennie on getting married! 
I hope you are enjoying your new place!

Nakies, these two got married and came back to Idaho and immediately set to work to finish building their house. 
Major props Jeffrey and Jennie, you guys are amazing!

No comments: