Friday, August 17, 2012

Dashes of Pepper (July 6th)


Pepper really is like our baby. 
We litter-trained her, give her baths, she keeps us up all night wanting to play, when she naps, I nap. 

Her play time with Tommy is rough and tumble and for a long time!
She loves it.
I think she is brave and learning so quickly because he challenges her and helps her rise to the occasion.

 Her play time with me is cuddling, sneak-attacking me, 
chasing my hair, sitting on my shoulder or the counter so she can watch me cook, wash dishes or get ready in the morning.



She also has a fascination with technology. She loves to chew on cords, watch t.v., and really loves exploring our computers, especially while we are using them. Today I opened my computer and found the screen completely darkened... "Pepper Sprinkle" #1.

I turned up the screen lights all the way, and found this in my google search:

"t6 ycll. 12uyyywef"

and this in my wiki search:

"1111111111111"


Someday we'll teach her to type. 
Or not to go online without adult supervision.



-----


We have discovered that Pepper LOVES things that should be in the garbage. We will probably never need to buy her toys. She just goes up to the nearest garbage like a toy chest and takes her pick.

Pepper loves:

Toilet paper
otter pop wrappers
broken ear buds
Paper bag
toes
fingers
hair
a plastic bag tied shut with a t-shirt inside of it
electrical cords of all kinds
bag of pillow stuffing
shoe laces
styrofoam
plastic wrappers from the garbage
blue tootsie pop wrapper
pens
hair ties
hair clips
socks
sock ball
my belts/scarfs/dresses/bras/necklaces....anything that hangs in the closet


hiding under bed
under couch
under camping chair

being sneaky through the hole in the sewing machine
exploring the bathtub before, after, and during our showers
swatting at everything that hangs
dresses, scarfs, bras in the closet, necklaces, drapes, 




No comments: