Sunday, May 13, 2012

To Utah To Utah....

To build a fair deck!



A Christensen deck of course!


It was such a wonderful expedition 
out of Rexburg
and down to Utah!

We got to spend the weekend with
Merry and Ryan,
Renton, Eli, and Jory!

And we even got to sneak a visit from mom and dad steinkuhler!

Oh, truth truth truth 
I loved it all.

We are so blessed to have so many friends
and family in Utah so close to us. 
It's probably my favorite part of living in Idaho.


Hopefully we'll be able to come down again
and visit more friends and family :)



This is Tommy mid-scowl.
No pictures while he's being a genius
you know Nakies.



Nephews and ice cream.
Too cute!
Way to finish another book in the Book of Mormon!







Yep, I married well.

I got Tommy. 
Biggest blessing of my life.

Then I also gained every member of his family,
and lucked out even more.

I love being an aunt,
sister in law,
and daughter in law.

I love you all my Steinkuhler side of the family!



No comments: