Friday, May 25, 2012

SUPER Emotional

It should be a super power that actually fights bad guys
and saves civilians.


Instead,
the impending doom of a woman's monthly horror is almost upon me, 
and the water works have started. 


In my free mental time,
I start imagining horrible things
and even though I know they are not happening
nor do they have a very high chance of ever happening,
I suddenly find myself getting ready for the day,
sobbing over Tommy being hit by an imaginary car
on campus.

Cars can't even go over 10mph on campus due to the mass of pedestrians.
Plus he's my giant!
His bones are probably indestructible
unless there is a really fast train involved.

Over lunch,
I text Tommy about all the tiny sad things
that are suddenly devastating.

I tell him I'll probably be overly happy in 1 hour.

He says, he knows : )


1 hour later....


I'm reading all the happy birthday wishes
on my facebook page
sigh-sobbing "I just love all of these people!"



~ on the next day of madness ~



I just watched Goku sacrifice himself on Dragon Ball Z
to destroy Cell and save Earth.

Oh my heart! 
Tommy even told me this was coming,
but I think I have a few more tears left for Goku!

"Cell was finally defeated,
the earth was saved,
thanks to a father's faith in his son.
Thanks for everything Goku!"


I think this makes me an official emotional nerd.
super.

2 comments:

Jameson said...

Becky does this. All. The Time. So you're not alone.

Jameson said...

Jameson made sure I read this as soon as he did. And yes, this is me. Constantly. I am SUCH an internalizer. So every time something happens to someone else I imagine it happening to Jamie and I. Remind me to tell you the stories of me pregnant. -Becky