Tuesday, July 10, 2012

*old post* "Call Me INSANE But...."

I am on week #5 of "Insanity".
Are you ready for this?

Head Hancho Shaun T is always telling me to "dig deeper"
and I've been paying attention.
Reading between the lines.
There's Grey's Anatomy drama going on during these sweat fests.


Ok.
Do you remember how I was whining
 about the crazy chick on the workout videos
who was TOO ecstatic to be 
working out all the time
?

This is her:



Tanya.

She wants Shaun T's babies.
[pardon my bluntness] 

Even though everyone in the "chorus" [shaun t's peeps]
rotates through the dvd's
she is in EVERY SINGLE ONE.


And, in every single workout,
she smiles .
the whole time.


And she loves it when Shawn T comes over during the workout
and all his attention is on her.


"Let's go over to Tanya" -shawn t
"Perfect form! If your form isn't like this you're doing something wrong." - shawn t



She's his favorite.
And she loves that.


She's got her picture on the dvd case.


TWICE. 


oh! Whose in the middle? It's Tanya! Yay!

----

That was the first month of Insanity.

AKA

"The Reign of the Tanyanator"

----

....then came the drama.



Ariel. 


Shawn T calls her "Ari-elle"
Like how sebastian pronounce "Ariel" in The Little Mermaid.

It makes her sound exotic.

Shawn T has been going over Ari-elle first during workouts. 



she's got pretty sweet abs.


see?
Shawn T likes her abs too.


"perfect form" -shawn t


I decided to research this Ari-elle.
And there she was.
She has her own cover shot in the DVD case too.




These girls are professionals.
They'd never get catty over being Shawn T's current favorite.

But I've seen the glances.



They're eying the competition.



Oh yeah.
Insanity is getting Dramatic.

It's almost worth working out just to watch the subtle irks when Shawn T walks from girl to girl. 

Ok just kidding. 
I just want Ari-elle abs. 
Dang girl. 


Now this is Tanya's "Monkey Face" as I like to call it.
This is how she breathes.
all. the. time.




...it was in getting this monkey-face documentation
that Tommy noticed even bigger drama.


Do you see it?




RING CHECK.


what?!


& the plot thickens....






For kicks and giggles:


This chick is Tommy's favorite on Insanity:


She's older than everyone else, yet she has the most endurance. 
She just hangs out in the back being awesome and hardly ever seems phased.


I also love her because she makes up her own alterations to some of the more extreme moves that are hard on the knees.


I love it when people know their bodies and take care of themselves when they work out!
She's a great example.




I didn't catch a picture of my favorite chick. Sorry : (


She's my favorite because she pushes hard
and when Shawn T comes over and asks how she feels
she says "I feel like %$*#."


Honesty.
I like that.






Insanity power on!




2 comments:

Janell Hunt said...

Hahaha...I never knew Insanity could be that hilarious. :)

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! lol, love your commentary. I'm currently starting Week 5 of insanity. Woot woot! :D