Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Gold Gold Gold

I've only been waiting for my 23rd birthday 
ever since Shelley Mauss told me about
The Golden.


The birthday that falls on the same number of years lived.

Example:  This May 23rd, 2012 I turned 23 years old. 

GOLDEN!!


So since by now it's been almost two months since that great and glorious day. 
I thought I'd post pictures. Gracious me. 



Karaoke? Yes.






*Honey Funny story about this one*








In other news....
Tommy and I decided to take our mattress out of our bedroom 
and camp out in the living room. 
I'm 23 guys!


These gems of photographs are my adorable husband putting the mattress back
"the easy way!"



and this is his scramble to escape once he realized I was documenting his genius:



hahaha too late suckah!!!


I have the best husband.




Thank you for all of the gifts, cards, and well wishes! I love you all!

No comments: