Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lately..A Bit Of Adventuring

The day after we got Pepper,
I left for Washington for a week.


It was not my brightest idea on how not to miss home...
I missed Tommy and Pepper.

But!
Adventures happened!


My best, little brother graduated from high school!!!!




!cheer, cheer, huzzah!



my older sister was able to come




&
my grandma and aunt and uncle and one of my cousins
was able to come



we got to spend time as our nuclear family all week!
&
we got to spend father's day with my daddy!



~ more pictures ~













It was a pretty big adventure.

We should have taken more pictures!

Things unfortunately undocumented:

~ My family tried out Insanity with me!
~ Leah has become an amazing swimmer!
we were able to go to her swim lesson,
she is so far the best "glen and juli white" family swimmer.
No pressure Leah...
~ We had dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory!
~ We found an awesome parking spot and fought for our right. to paaaaaaaaaark.
~ We had our first black bean burgers!
~ Specks took a venture upstairs and cat napped in the sunshine!
~ Aubrey ran really fast!
~ We ate a lot of chocolates from Aubrey's work!
~ We watched home videos!
~ I met my nephew Miles and got to spend time with my steinkuhler sisters!
~ I was given the grand tour of Windy's new bachlorette-pad! (is that a thing?) 
Complete with italian soda!
~ My daddy wrote a blog post for me about what he's been up to! 
It was fantastic and so sweet of him.
~ Aubrey crossed the border and camped out in the rain!

~ and lots of other cool things ~

~ Like how we all watched the Iron Giant and it kind of made me cry a little bit...


...you'd cry too. It was really good. 

No comments: