Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Viewing the Climax

Naked Apes, today is the last day of the month of June. It was a swelteringly hot day in this town and especially this apartment. However, I happily enjoyed minimal movement, the cancelation of one of my classes, a wonderful book, and lots of light food throughout the day. Baby Cereal with fresh strawberries, carrots and dip, corn tortilla chips, watermelon, bananas, yogurt, water, sliver of cold cheese cake, bran cereal n' milk, pb&j in a wheat tortilla...I'm rambling about nothing important.

The facts are these:

- I'd like to have a cool reason a.k.a. a wicked-awesome and or personally meaningful literary or musical piece that served as the inspiration for my blog name; but I don't. I looked. And no one cool has thought up "Raining Heaven" yet. Can one of you get on that please?

- I have an entire roll of toilet paper at the ready, in my bed, so I can blow my schnozz all evening.

- Yesterday during my 1.5 hour math class, I bounced up and down in uncontrollable anticipation for nearly the entire class. It seemed as though the previous 23 months of anticipation had finally converged on me and I could not last another minute of being good and sitting still. I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED!

- Becca does not sleep well in heat.

- "Lakota Woman" is a great book. Read it if you have any interest in Indians. The ones we killed off and striped of their culture, land and religion when we came to the New World, not the ones in India. Yes I know it was foretold, but really Americans? Really?

- I want to grow old and be like each of these people in at least one way.


Cutely Coupled and Dreaming Everywhere ~




A Laugher ~



Adventurous ~



Ride on my Own Horse ~




See and Feel Time and Life Kiss My Face, then Slowly Seep Within Me to Stay ~




Have a Spot in the Middle of My World where I can Talk and Live with Friends. Friends with whom I will Agree with Nothing and Everything ~




Still Love Breakfast Something Fierce ~




Live Life on the Edge ~




Be Absolutely Adorable ~




Fearless ~



Be ALIVE ~




Have My Own Stories ~



Be Happy ~



Live at the Height of My Own Fashion ~




Still Connect With Young ~




Be Beautiful. Wise. And Look Fine in My Hats ~





Night Y'all : ) Sweet dreams.

p.s. none of these pictures are mine. I live without a camera. I'll let you know when I stop stealing other people's moment-captures and can take my own.

No comments: