Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm not one to PMS into an insane rage

But I am a girl.

and sometimes during weeks such as these,

I just want to lie in bed all day long

watch t.v. shows,

and eat breakfast foods magically prepared by someone other than myself.



And occasionally,

I just want to cry.

Because all of a sudden it feels like the world is absolutely terrible,

and every thing is going wrong.

And then I realize,

my life is great

and crying as if it isn't simply doesn't make any sense.



Boys wonder why they don't understand girls.

But the truth is, girls don't even understand girls sometimes.

And I'll be the first to admit,

being a spirit in an occasional emotionally insane body,

can be a little scary and annoying.



happy thursday everybody.

2 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

Ugh. I so know that feeling...
But you are right, you're life IS great!!

Jameson said...

I understand all of that, my wife makes sure to tell me. Just...don't take it out on innocent bystander males. It isn't fun for us either.