Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Honey Funnies

Welcome! Welcome!

This is my new segment called "Honey Funnies".
[cause this blog is totally organized with segments.]

Where I highlight my glorious husband and how wonderful and often hilarious it is to live with him!


Please keep in mind that my beloved Giant is a very sincere person. Which makes his genuine thoughts and feelings completely endear me to him on a daily basis.


[February 23rd, 2012:]

t~

"You're funny!
.....funny looking!"

*pauses contemplating the genius...*

"That is the best diss ever!"


[February 28th, 2012:]

Tommy set his computer down at 9:24 p.m. exclaiming,

"This [homework] is so boring, I'm falling asleep. Wake me up in 20 minutes."

It is now 11:51 p.m. and after many failed attempts to wake my giant, I am somehow going to get him to sleep walk from his current location (knotted up on our love seat) to our bed.

12:36 a.m., so far no luck on the sleep walking. But I did manage to rouse him by trying to change him into his pajamas : )

t ~

"What are you doing, Woman?!"


[February 29th, 2012:]

Tommy and I were discussing 'being able to "handle" emotion-inducing content in books. I am finishing the third book in The Hunger Games series.

t ~
"I'm not always positive you're not going to pee yourself or something."

c ~
"While reading a book..?"

t ~
"You never know."



[March 5th, 2012:]

t ~
"Sometimes I wonder how much telekinetic powers we actually do have."



[March 10th 2012:]

A text conversation between the best husband ever and his working wife who gets home later than him.

t ~
"What do you want for dinner?"

c ~
"I don't know what I want, what are you in the mood for?"

t ~
"You ask me that every day. Woman up and tell me what to cook you Honey."

"Fine. I'm just going to have to cook you up everything in the house until I can find something you want. You said you were hungry today."



[April 17th, 2012:]


t ~
"What do you want for dinner"

c ~
"I want rice and asian stuff : )

t ~
"Okay, what kind of rice? Just rice or fried rice? What kind of Asian food? I could look something up."




~ This is my man. Adventurous. Sweet. and Hilarious. ~

I know. I'm a lucky ape.