Friday, September 9, 2011

Jobs Galore!

Well Apes, you may have heard. Or you may be hearing here, now, because I am going to tell you.


The Germans Got Jobs.


What?! Yes.

Which ones?! These ones!


This really cute one:




And this cross-eyed drinker [rootbeer!] one:




BOTH OF THEM?? yes. both.




Oh we're just tickled!

Tommy-boy got a paid internship/full time/job thing with a construction company in the area. He sits in a box all day as Supreme Intern Estimator playing fun construction games on the computer and blowing people's socks right off their feet with his mad estimation skills.

It's so supreme, we went out and got him spiffy new [used] clothes from Value Village so that he can look gallant all week long.

I haven't taken a picture of them yet, but judging how good he looks in this, I think you can imagine the rest.




I, on the other hand, will be working/internship-ing in a before and after school kids program for elementary-aged sprites. Thus, I shall be grunging down to fulfill my duties as Frau Teacher-Person in...dun dun dun!.... a bigger box than Tommy's!!

Portables totally beat cubicles : )



So, due to some very lovely people, we will actually have an income this Fall, I will actually get that beautiful piece of paper stating my DEGREE in interesting stuff, and Tommy will get one of his internships done a year early! And that is all cause to celebrate.


We recommend Melanie's cake everytime.



Sincerely,

The Happy Germans


No comments: