Monday, September 28, 2009

Things I've learned/contemplated in the past few days : )

1. To all those trying to lose weight; apparently not eating really does work!

one side note however, this will eventually lead to death and is highly damaging to your body whilst you are not yet dead.

2. To all those trying to exercise their abdomen, back, and overall core muscles; throwing up repeatedly will do the trick!

one side note however, this is quite painful, will sap your energy and make it difficult to laugh for several days afterward, and tastes and smells rather atrocious. you may or may not be bedridden.

3. I really do find these things funny : ) I hope you are laughing too

4. Numbers one and two are not advisable to living creatures, no matter how appealing I may have made them sound. Don't you be getting any funny ideas. I have real ab work outs if you'd like them.

5. I had a thought while being ill. More of a question really. When people have those moments, where there is a separation of will between themselves and their bodies, do they think anything of what the "themselves" half could be? For example, I am christian, so if my body is completely rejecting food, and is virtually unhealthy, but I don't understand why because I have no objection to food etc. I would say that my spirit is fine, but my body is not. However, if a person doesn't believe in having a spirit, how would they explain that feeling of not being in complete harmony with your body? Do they simply see it as a mind vs. body thing?

1 comment:

Melanie Beth said...

i see now what i've been doing wrong. forget diet and exercise, being an anorexic bulimic is clearly the way to go!