Friday, January 2, 2009

I've decided what to do with my life.

Are you ready for this? ok. I am going to be a tester. I used to think it would be great to be a food tester, but then I realized that with my love of food and my lack of love for running...tub o lard would soon be used to describe my physical being. So I pretty much bagged that idea. And it only took me about 7 years to come up with this new one : ) I have decided that I will gladly be a tester of things. Kitchen aids, ironing boards, clothing, shoes, toothbrushes, beds, you name it. [Except gross stuff of course including: nose hair trimmers, air fresheners, and stupid bandaids.] But other than that and a few other things that I can't think of at the moment, I think I would very much enjoy testing things : ) I would gladly help the public by offering my services and opinions in as eloquent a form as desired.

I came to this epic decision by way of my natural habits to...use things that I love to an excessive degree. For example: I love my chapstick, and therefore have one on me at all times if possible. I love my backpack : ) and wore it everywhere, even when I was just at my apartment, just because I'd missed having one so much haha. Same goes for my glasses, my converse, my slippers, shirts, skirts, bowls, blankets, laptop, and of course, my new coat : ) In fact, my coat is the reason for all of the epiphany. See, it occurred to me to be a tester when I looked up at myself in the mirror while washing my face...in my enormous, long, poofy, -20˚ weather winter coat, that I had just inadvertantly discovered was water proof, simply by wearing it, all the time : ) I could get used to this.

No comments: