Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thought November 3rd

You know those moments when you manage to do something extremely coordinated,

dare I say skillful

such as catching an object just before it falls,

blocking a thrown marshmallow without even looking,

flipping a kiwi skin perfectly onto an annoying mans forehead,


and you think to yourself

I. am. AWESOME.



these are rare moments of joy that I'm sure everyone enjoys.



But what about Jackie Chan?



He has to be a different story

because I am pretty sure he is awesome, coordinated AND skillful all the time.

Does his awesomeness still cause him to pause and laugh "Ha! That was cool!" ?


or does he just slide down buildings

jump up fences

float across floors in push-up position


and think

'now where did I put my wallet last night?'



I was just wondering.

seeing as how I was just chowing down on a plate of mexican food
and my fork started to slip
and I thought I'd just do a fancy flick of the wrist
and pop it up in my hand again

but instead I managed to flip it out of my hand and into the air

where it did a 360˚

and landed squatly

in mis arroz y frijoles.


Ay Yi Yi.

jackie chan probably stopped having these moments of uncoolness when he was three.

2 comments:

Windy Dawn said...

he he he, I love Jackie Chan. come over and I'll show you what he can do with a set of chopsticks, it'll blow your mind!

Jameson said...

That is awesome. And I wish I was as cool as Jackie Chan